Book an appointment at Kids Dot Calm
The decision to seek help and support for yourself or for a loved one is a difficult and important step. Many parents feel apprehensive about making the initial contact but feel extremely relieved after making that connection. Making that first call is difficult, but it’s the beginning of a new road in the direction of hope, health and happiness. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step towards restoring your child or family’s emotional health and wellbeing, or if you have any further questions about our programmes and services, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Tel: 07746 443 945
Email: [email protected]
Here’s how it works:
- • Call or email us today.
• Tell us about your child or family’s situation.
• We will arrange a time for you to come into our office for a consultation.
• We will discuss the support and services that we can provide to best meet your child or family’s needs.
- You can then go home and talk it over with other family members, and most importantly, your child. If you then feel that therapy is the right option for your child and family, give us a call or send an email and we will add your child to our waiting list. We will contact you as soon as we have availability.
**Please note** Outside of office hours or if we are in session, you will get our confidential voicemail. Please include your name, phone number and best time to reach you. We will make every effort to return your call on the same business day, however if this is not possible we will get back to you as soon as possible.